Here's what's happening during the week of March 13, 2023 within the FINOS community.
This month's Community Spotlight highlights the Common Domain Model (CDM) and the participants who have enabled the launch of the FINOS CDM project. Join us this week for the first CDM working group on Tuesday, 14th of March.
Learn more about the recent ISLA, ICMA, & ISDA CDM Showcase in a reflection blog.
In case you missed it, read the most recent blog by our Senior Technical Architect Rob Moffat titled Ready to Use, Work in Progress, and Coming Up as part of our OSR blog series.
WEEK OF 13 MARCH - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of March 13, 2023 in the FINOS community.
Monday, March 13
- 930am ET / 130pm GMT - kdb+ Project
- 11am ET / 3pm GMT - InnerSource SIG
Tuesday, March 14
- 10am ET / 2pm GMT - Common Domain Model: Contribution Review
Wednesday, March 15
- 9am ET / 1pm GMT - Open Source Readiness SIG: Checkpoint Session
- 10am ET / 2pm GMT - Compliant Financial Infrastructure: Policy
- 11am ET / 3pm GMT - Backstage Working Group: DevOps Automation SIG
- 11am ET / 3pm GMT - FDC3: Web Browsers
- 12pm ET / 4pm GMT - DevOps Automation SIG
- March 23 - Open Source 101 '23
- Attend All Things Open Network's Open Source 101 '23 in Charlotte or virtually for a day of introductory level open source. Register here.
- March 23 - Hops and Interop
- Attend this Finsemble event with developers and project managers in London working on interoperability and workflow automation projects - featuring live demos. This is for a technical audience who want to deep dive into project implementations and FDC3. View the speakers here.
- March 27 - Big Boost Mondays London
- Hosted each month by a different FINOS member, opening up their offices to the wider community. Join Citi Bank this month in London. Register for this DEI SIG event.
- March 27-29 - QCon London
- Join Elspeth Minty, Managing Director at RBC Capital Markets, on March 28 at QCon in London or virtually for a talk on FINOS and Open Source in the Financial Services Industry. View presentation details here.
- March 29 - Future Identity Finance
- In co-location with FTT Lending 3.0, explore how innovation, regulation and customer expectations are changing how we identify ourselves to access financial services. Meet up with our Senior Technical Architect Rob Moffat at this event in London. Click here for ticket options.
- April 3 - Big Boost Mondays Dublin
- Join us for our first ever Tech Gateway Dublin DEI meet-up live and in person at Dogpatch Labs. Read the schedule of speakers.
- April 26-27 - #ACCELERATERegTech2023
- Attend this virtual and in person event in Sydney with The RegTech Association (RTA), a global non-profit body committed to creating a global centre of excellence and accelerating the adoption of RegTech. Explore attendance options and schedule here.
- May 3-4 - FINOS Member Exclusive Hackathon
- Stay updated for more information on our first FINOS in-person Hackathon May 3-4, at the BMO (Bank of Montreal) offices in New York City. Register for updates here.
- April 24 - May 18 - Global Accessibility Awareness Day Hackathon
- Join us and Discover Financial Services for a virtual hackathon to promote the design of accessibly inclusive digital and physical financial assets and tools. Express interest in participation and/or sponsorship here.
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to email@example.com and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Have a great week and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.