Here's what's happening during the week of March 20, 2023 within the FINOS community.
The news you’ve all been waiting for! Our annual Open Source in Finance Forum (OSFF) has been confirmed for Wednesday November 1st at the Marriott MarquisHotel in Times Square NYC. Register your interest here and download the sponsorship prospectus here.
Register for an exclusive member meeting at JP Morgan, Embankment London, we’ll send you a calendar invite, and let you know when the Schedule, Keynotes, and special events are online! Register for updates here.
In case you missed it, read the most recent blog by our Senior Technical Architect Rob Moffat titled Certifications, Beta-testers and Subject Matter Experts as part of our OSR blog series.
WEEK OF 20 MARCH - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of March 20, 2023 in the FINOS community.
Tuesday, March 21
- 10am ET / 2pm GMT - Common Domain Model: Contribution Review
- 10am ET / 2pm GMT - Financial Objects SIG
- 10am ET / 2pm GMT - Currency Reference Data Project
Wednesday, March 22
- 9am ET / 1pm GMT - FDC3: Desktop Agent Bridging
- 10am ET / 2pm GMT - Compliant Financial Infrastructure: Reproducible Infrastructure
- 10am ET / 2pm GMT - FDC3: Standard Working Group
- 11am ET / 3pm GMT - Morphir
- March 23 - Open Source 101 '23
- Attend All Things Open Network's Open Source 101 '23 in Charlotte or virtually for a day of introductory level open source. Register here.
- March 23 - Hops and Interop
- Join developers and project managers in London working on interoperability and workflow automation projects - featuring live demos. This is for a technical audience who want to deep dive into project implementations and FDC3. Sponsored and hosted by Finsemble. View the speakers here.
- March 27 - Big Boost Mondays London
- Hosted each month by a different FINOS member, opening up their offices to the wider community. Join Citi Bank this month in London. Register for this DEI SIG event.
- March 27-29 - QCon London
- Join Elspeth Minty, Managing Director at RBC Capital Markets, on March 28 at QCon in London or virtually for a talk on FINOS and Open Source in the Financial Services Industry. View presentation details here.
- March 29 - Future Identity Finance
- In co-location with FTT Lending 3.0, explore how innovation, regulation and customer expectations are changing how we identify ourselves to access financial services. Meet up with our Senior Technical Architect Rob Moffat at this event in London. Click here for ticket options.
- April 3 - Big Boost Mondays Dublin
- Join us for our first ever Tech Gateway Dublin DEI meet-up live and in person at Dogpatch Labs. Read the schedule of speakers.
- April 24 - May 18 - Global Accessibility Awareness Day Hackathon
- Join us and Discover Financial Services for a virtual hackathon to promote the design of accessibly inclusive digital and physical financial assets and tools. Express interest in participation and/or sponsorship here.
- April 26-27 - #ACCELERATERegTech2023
- Attend this virtual and in person event in Sydney with The RegTech Association (RTA), a global non-profit body committed to creating a global centre of excellence and accelerating the adoption of RegTech. Explore attendance options and schedule here.
- May 3-4 - FINOS Member Exclusive Hackathon
- Stay updated for more information on our first FINOS in-person Hackathon May 3-4, at the BMO (Bank of Montreal) offices in New York City. Register for updates here.
- June 14-15 - FINOS Member Meeting London
- Join us in London for an exclusive member meeting at JP Morgan, Embankment London, we’ll send you a calendar invite, and let you know when the Schedule, Keynotes, and special events are online! Register for updates here.
- November 1 - Open Source in Finance Forum NYC
- Save the date (and sponsor) our annual OSFF in NYC. The only conference dedicated to driving collaboration and innovation in financial services through open source software and standards. Register interest here.
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to email@example.com and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Have a great week and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.