There are only a few hours left until this year's edition of the New World Symphony!
We're excited to welcome so many interesting projects and can't wait to see our community in action tomorrow!
To all the project teams, don't forget to review the project selection criteria and, as previously announced, in order to qualify for the Best Contribution Prize, teams must initiate the contribution process by filing a CONTRIB issue.
This year's proposed projects include:
- Automated Virtual Assistant for your Workday
- CS TAs symphony Project
- Excel RFQ conversation over Symphony
- FTS Module State Manager
- Koyfin research bot
- Machine Matching Framework & Obé
- Module Context Bus - Notification Bot - NexJ
- MS Jive Integration
- Symphony-Vidyo Integration
- TRP Tending Bot
- Virtual assistant bot
- Wells Fargo Autosys Automation
I look forward to seeing many of these projects contributed to our Github repository, but in any case, these will take us one step closer to a "New World" of work on the Symphony platform for financial services and beyond.
Finally, I am also happy to announce the official judging panel. The panel features technology leaders from the Symphony ecosystem and from the financial services industry, including:
- Gabriele Columbro (Executive Director of Symphony Software Foundation)
- David Gurlé (CEO of Symphony)
- John Madsen (Head of Enterprise Platforms at Goldman Sachs)
- Nigel Faulkner (Head of Technology at T. Rowe Price)
Get ready for an inspiring and challenging day with like-minded developers - we can't wait to welcome you to New World Symphony 2016.
See you soon!