Here's what's happening in the week of May 31st, 2021 within the FINOS community. Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Monday, May 31st
- US & UK holiday.
Wednesday, June 2nd
- June 9th. FINOS Open Source in Finance Meetup: "Accelerating DevOps, Cloud, and Agile Transformation in banks with Rancher"
- Hear FINOS members SUSE and Wipro educate the FINOS community on how Rancher accelerates digital transformation in banking by providing the necessary open source tools to engineering teams who might have limited or no access to public, private or hybrid cloud systems and tools.
- Register here
- June 13th. OpenUK Award Nominations Close
- FINOS Associate Member, OpenUK has opened nominations for the FINOS sponsored award for open source projects, standards or collaborative initiatives.
- Submit your FINOS sponsored award nominations by June 13th for initiatives that fall under an open source license and that help further the use and adoption of open source to solve common challenges or new collaborative opportunities in the financial services industry.