We’re thrilled to invite you to showcase your FINOS project implementation during our Project Expo at the upcoming Open Source in Finance Forum. The focus will be on how FINOS projects and open source contributions are driving business solutions across our community. If you're interested and would like to participate in the FINOS Project Expo/Demo Showcase, complete this form or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Ready for another sneak peek into some of the sessions at OSFF? Listen to our second speaker podcast with Brian Douglas, CEO, of OpenSauced as he discusses highlights from his upcoming talk: "Data-Driven Decisions: Uncovering the Key Metrics Shaping Success in OSS".
Mark your calendar for an exceptional event: the Linux Foundation Open Source Summit Europe! From September 19th to 21st, the FINOS team will be in Bilbao for an array of gatherings focused on the vital technologies, subjects, and challenges shaping the open source landscape. Don't miss out on this opportunity to stay up to date with the latest in open source innovation.
Learn about our upcoming course tailor-made for firms seeking to equip their developers with the skills to contribute effectively to open source projects. For insights, delve into the Open Source Readiness blog, and if you're eager to test the working draft of the course, don't hesitate to contact Rob Moffat.
WEEK OF 28 august - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of August 28, 2023 in the FINOS community.Thursday, August 31
- September 19-21 - Linux Foundation Open Source Summit Europe
- Join us in Bilbao for a conference umbrella, composed of a collection of events covering the most important technologies, topics, and issues affecting open source today. Register for the summit here.
- September 26-29 - Grace Hopper Celebration
- Grace Hopper celebration is the largest gathering of women and non-binary technologists in the world. Find out more about the agenda here, which includes a session on the FINOS Legend project, "Lead with Data: Using Goldman Sachs' Open-Sourced Legend Platform to Unlock Sustainability Insights".
- October 22-25 - Money 20/20 USA
- This year's Money 20/20 in Las Vegas will focus on stories told through four distinct lenses - vulnerability, defense and offense, chain reactions, and experiences. View the full agenda and register.
- November 1 - Open Source in Finance Forum - NYC
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll be added to the mailing list.