We're excited to announce four new talks have been released from OpenJS Foundation for our upcoming Open Source in Finance Forum. View the topics and esteemed speakers from Capital One, Red Hat and more.
Want a sneak peek into some of the sessions at OSFF? Listen to our first speaker podcast with FinOps VP of Cloud, Varsha Sundar as she discusses some of the highlights of her upcoming talk: "Cloud Financial Management Strategy". If you've been selected to speak at OSFF in November and would like to highlight your upcoming talk on our Open Source in Finance Podcast please feel free to schedule time with our Head of Marketing, Grizz Griswold via the calendar here.
In this month's Community Spotlight, we're thrilled to acknowledge the outstanding participants of the FINOS All Community Call for Q3. A special thank you goes out to our dedicated FINOS project and SIG leads who provided enlightening updates during the call. Read the full spotlight here and in case you missed the All Community Call, you can watch the recording here.
WEEK OF 21 august - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of August 21, 2023 in the FINOS community.Tuesday, August 22
Thursday, August 23
- September 19-21 - Linux Foundation Open Source Summit Europe
- Join us in Bilbao for a conference umbrella, composed of a collection of events covering the most important technologies, topics, and issues affecting open source today. Register for the summit here.
- September 26-29 - Grace Hopper Celebration
- Grace Hopper celebration is the largest gathering of women and non-binary technologists in the world. Find out more about the agenda here, which includes a session on the FINOS Legend project, "Lead with Data: Using Goldman Sachs' Open-Sourced Legend Platform to Unlock Sustainability Insights".
- October 22-25 - Money 20/20 USA
- This year's Money 20/20 in Las Vegas will focus on stories told through four distinct lenses - vulnerability, defense and offense, chain reactions, and experiences. View the full agenda and register.
- November 1 - Open Source in Finance Forum - NYC
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to email@example.com and you'll be added to the mailing list.