Here's what's happening during the week of October 10, 2022 within the FINOS community.
We're spread out in New York and London this week for our Q4 Board Meeting. If you want to meet up with the team, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for our Q4 All Community Call on October 26 at 10am EDT / 3pm BST where we will give updates from our Q4 Governing Board Meeting.
Listen to the latest episode of our Open Source in Finance podcast for a for a deep dive from OSFF London on financial regulation. As well as that, our Executive Director Gabriele Columbro talks about his experience in Open Source on 'FinTech Futures What the Fintech?' Podcast. Listen to the full episode here.
Stay tuned for the schedule announcement for our Open Source in Finance Forum NYC. Speakers will be notified very soon! And if you haven't already - Register here! FINOS member employees attend for free. Contact email@example.com to get your access code.
Also, it is our Executive Director Gabriele Columbro's birthday this Tuesday October 11! Reach out to him on Linkedin.
WEEK OF 10 October - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of October 10, 2022 in the FINOS community.
Monday, October 10
Tuesday, October 11
Thursday, October 13
- October 11 - Open Source Bristol Meetup
- Join us and Scott Logic for a meetup in Bristol as part of the Bristol Technology Festival.
- October 11 - Fintech as a Force for Good
- Join Innovate Finance in London for their second FinTech as a Force For Good exploring the sector's sustainability options.
- October 17-19 - O3DCon
- Join the Open 3D Foundation in Austin, Texas or virtually for their O3DCon.
- October 30 - November 2 - All Things Open
- Join us at All Things Open in Raleigh, NC or virtually, a technology conference focusing on the tools, processes, and people making open source possible.
- December 8 - Open Source in Finance Forum
- Join us for our Open Source in Finance Forum in New York - the only conference dedicated to driving collaboration and innovation in financial services through open source software and standards.
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Have a great week and please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.