Here's what's happening during the week of October 17, 2022 within the FINOS community.In case you missed it, our Open Source in Finance Forum schedule is LIVE! Register before Wednesday (October 19) to save $75 USD. If you're a FINOS member employee you attend for free! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for your access code. Stay tuned for more sessions to be announced!
Join our Q4 All Community Call next week - October 26 at 10am EDT / 3pm BST to hear from FINOS Executive Director, Gabriele Columbro and the FINOS team on what's coming up this quarter, following the Q4 Governing Board Meeting.
Read the recent New Stack article discussing Gab's mission of making Europe's 'romantic' open source world more practical.
WEEK OF 17 October - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of October 17, 2022 in the FINOS community.
Thursday, October 20
Friday, October 21
- October 19 - Fintech Cloud Native Security
- ControlPlane, Ergonautic, and FINOS invite you to "Fintech Cloud Native Security", a social gathering in New York for conversations about the future of open source technology in financial services.
- October 26 - FINOS Q4 All Community Call
- Join us on Wednesday October 26th at 10am EST / 3pm BST virtually, where Gabriele Columbro, FINOS Executive Director, and our team will provide updates from our Q4 Governing Board Meeting.
- October 30 - November 2 - All Things Open
- Join us at All Things Open in Raleigh, NC or virtually, a technology conference focusing on the tools, processes, and people making open source possible.
- November 9 - Open Source Edinburgh Meetup
- In addition to two fantastic speakers from NatWest and AWS, our resident hosts from Scott Logic, Colin Eberhardt (CTO) and Oliver Cronk (Technology Director) will be speaking.
- November 9 - Red Hat Summit Connect
- Join FINOS gold member Red Hat at their Red Hat Summit Connect in London on 9th of November.
- November 9-10 - Linux Foundation Member Summit
- Join us in Lake Tahoe, California for an annual gathering for LF members that fosters collaboration, innovation, and partnerships among the leading projects and organizations working to drive digital transformation with open source technologies.
- November 10 - Aeron Community Meetup
- Designed for Aeron users, contributors or just anyone interested in developments in low-latency messaging! Come along, hear about the latest features and enjoy some drinks and appetizers in New York.
OPEN SOURCE IN FINANCE FORUM
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to email@example.com and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Have a great week and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.