Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to community+subscribe@finos.
org and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Tuesday, March 10th
- No programs activities planned.
Wednesday, March 11th
Thursday, March 12th
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT Context Data & Intents WG (FDC3 Program)
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST. FINOS Office Hours
- A place for all FINOS members and contributors to hang out and ask us anything
- Join FINOS Office Hours
- Fall 2020 OSSF London - Call for Speakers
- We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our participants, members, sponsors and attendees and have decided to postpone The Open Source Strategy Forum in London due to the recent updates related to COVID-19.
- The Call for Speakers - Fall 2020 OSSF in London is now open! You can submit your proposal here.
- We welcome talks on a wide range of topics relevant to open source in financial services, such as:
- FINOS project or standard
- Non-FINOS OSS project or standard
- Legal, compliance and policy
- Tooling, training & best practices
- Strategy and value (business or technical)Community engagement
- Opportunities for collaboration in finance (e.g. regulation)
- About OSSF. OSSF is the only conference dedicated to driving collaboration and innovation in financial services through open source software. We bring together experts across financial services, technology and open source to engage our community in stimulating and thought provoking conversations about how to best (and safely) leverage open source software to solve industry challenges.
Have an idea on further participation or contribution? Please share any suggestions or opportunities directly with program leads or with James (firstname.lastname@example.org)