Join us this Thursday for the FINOS Common Cloud Controls (CCC) Project All Hands, where we'll delve into the collaborative efforts of the various working groups within FINOS CCC. This initiative, dedicated to ensuring compliant public cloud deployments in the financial services sector, seeks to harmonize cybersecurity, resiliency, and compliance controls across major cloud service providers.
FINOS is in London next week at two events!
Join FINOS at JWG’s 8th annual RegTech conference where our Executive Director Gabriele Columbro is part of a panel discussing key priorities for 2024 and how should leaders think about charting their future course. Want to join your peers and dig into the opportunities for open-source RegTech in time to comply? FREE for regulators and financial institutions.
Come say hello to the FINOS Team at our booth at the State of Open Con 24 - the UK's open technology conference covering open source software, open hardware, and open data.
WEEK OF 29 january - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of January 29, 2023 in the FINOS community:
Tuesday, January 30
Wednesday, January 31
- 11am ET / 4pm GMT - Accessibility Theme Builder Community Collaboration Space
Thursday, February 1
- February 6-7 - State of Open Con 24
- Visit the FINOS team at our booth during the UK's open technology conference covering open source software, open hardware, and open data in London. Explore the conference details here.
- February 7 - RegTech year 8: Getting real about RegTech 2024
- Join FINOS at JWG’s 8th annual RegTech conference in London. Regulators won't wait for you to catch up with 2024 ESG regulatory reporting, market surveillance and new data efforts. Want to join your peers and dig into the opportunities for open-source RegTech in time to comply? FREE for regulators and financial institutions.
- April 3-4 - FSI Hackathon for Autism
- Take part in this 2-day virtual event where you will have the chance to use your technical skills and work as a team to make a positive impact on the Autism community. Find more information and sign up here.
Have a great week and please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.
FINOS Community Managers