Thank you to everyone who joined us at the recent FINOS meetup in NYC. Special thanks to Karl Moll, the new FINOS Technical Project Advocate, for leading an engaging networking and brainstorming session where ideas for potential integrations between projects were explored.
Missed out on attending the first meetup of the year? There are exciting events on the horizon that you won't want to miss. Save the dates for upcoming FINOS gatherings, including the Open Source in Finance Forum (OSFF) in London and New York City. These events will offer unparalleled opportunities to network with industry leaders, connect with fellow contributors, and stay up to date on the latest developments in open source finance projects.
Opportunities to join us as a sponsor for upcoming OSFF events are now available.
WEEK OF 22 january - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of January 22, 2023 in the FINOS community:
Tuesday, January 23
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT - CDM Contribution Review Working Group
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT - FINOS InnerSource Special Interest Group
- 12pm ET / 5pm GMT - Architecture as Code Working Group - DevOps Automation
Thursday, January 25
- 9:15am ET / 2:15pm GMT - a11y Theme Builder
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT - Zenith SIG: Brain Trust
- January 25 - Open Source London
- Join us at the Open Source meetup, hosted in partnership with Scott Logic at the LSEG offices. Engage in discussions on topics ranging from AI to Open Source, featuring speakers from LSEG, NatWest, ControlPlane and more. View the details and register now.
- February 6-7 - State of Open Con 24
- Visit the FINOS team at our booth during the UK's open technology conference covering open source software, open hardware, and open data in London. Explore the conference details here.
- February 28 - CDM Showcase
- Discover the fully open-source CDM version 4.0.0, released in the summer of 2023, and engage in discussions on its applications, including collateral scheduling, legal master agreement mapping, regulatory reporting, and compatibility with different programming languages. Explore the conference details here.
- April 3-4 - FSI Hackathon for Autism
- Take part in this 2-day virtual event where you will have the chance to use your technical skills and work as a team to make a positive impact on the Autism community. Find more information and sign up here.
Have a great week and please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.
FINOS Community Managers