Here's what’s happening the week of July 15th, 2019 within the FINOS community:
Wednesday, July 17th
- 11am ET/ 4pm BST. FDC3 App Directory WG (FDC3 Program)
Thursday, July 18th
- 11am ET/ 4pm BST. FDC3 Use Cases WG (FDC3 Program)
- [External Event] Banking On Blockchain: Exploring Decentralization
- Note: Looking for location in NYC; Message organizer (BlockchainNYC.org) if your org is interested in hosting
Friday, July 19th
- 1am ET/ 4pm BST. Plexus Desktop Interop API WG (Plexus Program)
- July 24 eXate & OpenFin Data Privacy Webinar
- Zoom Webinar link
- July 31 OpenFin Summer Meetup in NYC
- 80 Broad Street, 35th Floor, NY [Map]
- August 6 Two Sigma Open Source Meetup
- 101 Avenue of the Americas (6th ave between Watt and Grand), 23rd floor, NY [Map]
- October 13-15 All Things Open
- Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601 [Map]
- November 19 FINOS Open Source Strategy Forum
Opportunities for further participation and contribution.
- The Financial Objects Program is looking for suggestions of proposed use cases for financial objects. Send suggestions to email@example.com.
- The Open Source Readiness WG is looking for open source process, policy, and governance questions & topics for future meetings. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Security Reference Data WG (Data Technologies Program) is looking for existing challenges related to managing Security Reference Data. Send suggestions to email@example.com