Here's what's happening during the week of May 9th, 2022 within the FINOS community.
The DEI SIG held their first meeting last week. If you’re interested in finding out more and would like to participate in the FINOS DEI SIG, read here.
Another update from this week - we've announced the new release of the Spring Bot! Find out more in our recent blog.
WEEK OF 9 May - MEETINGS & EVENTS
Here's what's happening during the week of May 9th, 2022 in the FINOS community.
Monday, May 9th
- 9.30am ET / 2.30pm BST - KDB Project Call
- 11am ET / 4pm BST - InnerSource Special Interest Group
Wednesday, May 11th
- 11am ET / 4pm BST - FINOS Office Hours with James McLeod
Thursday, May 12th
- 9am ET / 2pm BST - FDC3 Context Data & Intents Discussion Group
- 10am ET / 3pm BST - Waltz Monthly Project Meeting
Open Source in Finance forum
Open Source in Finance Forum (OSFF) London 2022 registration is now open! Take advantage of Early Bird Pricing and register today to save 76 GPB before it ends May 17.
- June 8 - 6.30pm ET / 11.30pm BST - FINOS RegTech Open Source in Finance Hybrid New York Meetup
- Join us online or in-person in New York City June 8th for our FINOS Open Source in Finance Hybrid Meetup. Register here!
Where we need your input
- Following the announcement of the new Spring Bot release, we are interested in finding other interested parties to work on integrations. If you are in the business of building bots for either (or both) of these platforms, please get in touch with Senior Technical Architect, Rob Moffat.
Please forward this email to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to email@example.com and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Have a great week and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.