Here's what's happening during the week of May 15, 2023 within the FINOS community.
Don't miss our All Community Call this Wednesday, May 17th to hear from Gabriele Columbro, FINOS Executive Director, and the rest of the team for a view of what's happening in FINOS, including Q2 Governing Board Updates. Register here.
In case you missed it, we're pleased to announce that Fidelity Investments has joined FINOS as our newest buy-side member joining the foundation’s growing community of leading asset managers, hedge funds, and financial services firms. Read the full press release here.
Check out the latest episode of the FINOS Monthly Debrief Podcast with our Head of Marketing Grizz Griswold.
Watch part of Gab's recent talk at OSSNA as he discusses the growth of Linux Foundation Europe.
Our Director of Community James McLeod is speaking in London on May 16th at London Enterprise Tech Meetup: The evolution of open source software. Register here.
WEEK OF 15 May - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of May 15, 2023 in the FINOS community.
Monday, May 15
- 930am ET / 230pm BST - kdb+
- 10am ET / 3pm BST - Common Domain Model: Contribution Review
- 10am ET / 3pm BST - Currency Reference Data
- 11am ET / 4pm BST - DevOps Automation: Automated Change Deployment
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST - Financial Objects SIG
- 9am ET / 2pm BST - Open Source Readiness SIG: Checkpoint Session
- 10am ET / 3pm BST - Compliant Financial Infrastructure: Policy
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST - Legend Office Hours
- 11am ET / 4pm BST - FDC3 Web Browsers
- 11am ET / 4pm BST - Morphir
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST - DevOps Automation
- May 16 - London Enterprise Tech Meetup
- Join our Director of Community James McLeod in London for London Enterprise Tech Meetup: The evolution of open source software. View meetup information.
- May 17 - FINOS Q2 All Community Call
- Join Gabriele Columbro, FINOS Executive Director, and the FINOS team for FINOS Q2 Governing Board updates and a view of what's happening in FINOS throughout 2023. Zoom registration.
- May 17 - Aeron Community Meetup - Chicago
- Designed for Aeron users, contributors or just anyone interested in the latest developments in high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant applications! Come along, hear about new features and enjoy some drinks and nibbles in Chicago. Learn more about this meetup.
- May 23-25 - Red Hat Summit - Boston
- Join Red Hat at their Summit, May 23-25, in Boston, to try new features and explore the future of open source, hybrid cloud, and automation. View schedule and register here.
- June 14 - FINOS Open House & RegTech Global Showcase (Open to all)
- Join us for an engaging afternoon of thought-provoking panel discussions on the latest trends in open source technology for finance, including readiness, interoperability, and emerging innovations in London. We'll show members and non-members alike how they can actively participate in FINOS' strategic initiatives! Find more information and register here.
- June 15 - FINOS Member Meeting (FINOS Members Only)
- If you're a FINOS member, join us at a member-exclusive event in London, focused on our strategic initiatives and much more. Stay tuned for the full agenda. Reserve your spot here.
- November 1 - Open Source in Finance Forum - NYC
- Registration is open for our annual Open Source in Finance Forum in the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Times Square NYC. Find information on how to submit a talk, sponsor or register here.
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Have a great week and please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.