Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to respond to the 2021 State of Open Source in Financial Services Survey. Your participation is critical to understanding the state of open source, adoption, contribution, and overall readiness in the financial services industry.
The State of Open Source survey intends to close early July, so submit your survey answers now. Your confidentiality remains of the utmost importance and neither participants names nor company names will be mentioned.
In other news, at last week’s Financial Objects SIG kick-off meeting, the FINOS community discussed potential use cases to develop new financial objects standards and improvements to existing ones, like the ISDA CDM. Each use case can be found under Help Wanted in the FO GitHub repository. Feel free to get involved, comment and contribute.
If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to email@example.com and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Monday, June 21st
- 11am ET / 4pm BST. FINOS InnerSource Special Interest Group
Tuesday, June 22nd
- No project or SIG meetings planned for today.
Wednesday, June 23rd
- 11am ET / 4pm BST. FINOS Office Hours - Your FINOS Questions Answered
Thursday, June 24th
- 9am ET / 2pm BST. Cloud Service Certification : AWS EKS Terraform Review and Feature Input
- Join Abdullah Garcia from JPMorgan Chase as Cloud Service Certification reviews a recent JPMC AWS EKS Terraform contribution. FINOS Community Welcome!
- 10am ET / 3pm BST. FDC3 Standard Working Group
- 12:30pm ET / 5:30pm BST. Digital Transformation UK: Open Source
- Jessica Woodland-Scott and Freddie Leadsom from Deutsche Bank and Jane Gavronsky and Aitana Myohl from FINOS join Lloyds Banking Group’s Digital Transformation UK meetup for their Open Source themed event.
- Register for “Digital Transformation UK: Open Source”
Friday, June 25th
- No project or SIG meetings planned for today
Have a great week and please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and especially if you would like to present at a future FINOS virtual meetup.