Here's what's happening in the week of February 1st, 2021 within the FINOS community. Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to community+subscribe@finos.
org and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Monday, February 1st
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT. FDC3 Quarterly General Meeting
- Join the FDC3 community for their quarterly meeting. The FDC3 team will provide updates on the 2021 Roadmap as we approach the 1.2 release, and there will be demos from FINOS members Glue42 ("FDC3 everywhere - supporting apps on multiple platforms") and Cosaic ("Finsemble & FDC3") about their FDC3 support. This is also a great opportunity for us to hear how people are using FDC3 today.
- Calendar invite | Webex | Agenda
Wednesday, February 3rd
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT. Open Source Readiness project
Thursday, February 4th
- No FINOS project meetings planned.
- February 9 RegTech Live
- Join RegTech Live 2021 to discuss the latest developments in regulatory technology - assessing the impact of COVID-19 on the sector, looking into the challenges of remote working, increased demand for online and mobile services, as well as the heightened cyber security threat. FINOS ED Gab Columbro and COO Tosha Ellison will be speaking at this event.
- Register here
- February 11 How to Create a Data Mesh with Open Source Tools" - London Open Source Fintech Meetup