The FINOS Open Source Strategy Forum (OSSF) is the only conference dedicated to driving collaboration and innovation in financial services through open source software and standards. We bring together experts across financial services, technology, and open source to engage our community in stimulating and thought-provoking conversations about how to best (and safely) leverage open source software to solve industry challenges.
As we head into our summer breaks, register now for OSSF London on October 4th and 5th and OSSF New York on November 9th and 10th. FINOS member employees can attend both the Member Meetings and OSSF for FREE in either location. The first set of speakers for London and the agenda have just been announced!
Monday, August 16th
- 11am ET / 4pm BST. FINOS InnerSource Special Interest Group
Tuesday, August 17th
Wednesday, August 18th
- 11am ET / 4pm BST. FINOS Office Hours - Your FINOS Questions Answered
Thursday, August 19th
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST. FINOS DevOps Mutualization Special Interest Group
- The DevOps Mutualization Special Interest Group (SIG) aims to solve common engineering problems by providing a continuous compliance and assurance approach to DevOps that mutually benefits banks, auditors and regulators whilst accelerating DevOps adoption in engineering and fintech IT departments.
- Calendar invite | Webex | Agenda
Friday, August 20th
- No project or SIG meetings planned for today
- October 4th FINOS Member Meeting - London
- October 5th Open Source Strategy Forum (OSSF) - London
- November 9th FINOS Member Meeting - New York
- November 10th Open Source Strategy Forum (OSSF) - New York
Have a great week and please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and especially if you would like to present at a future FINOS virtual meetup.