On this episode of the podcast we give you a chance to listen to the FINOS All Community Call to get updates on Q2, and look forward to the rest of 2021. Plus, you'll hear from 7 FINOS open source projects and SIGs about their specific updates.
State of the Foundation - FINOS ED, Gabriele Columbro
- EasyCLA, LF Insights, Store, Swag Offer if live, Community specification
- Welcome Jane, Julia and Win
- OSSF Closing CFP, Possible Survey, TimeBase and New Projects
Community Recognition - FINOS Team
- Call for interest around open data strategy - Jane
- FINOS Community Spotlight and Recognitions
- Rolling LF/FINOS Leaderboard
FINOS Project & SIG Updates - Project Maintainers
- Legend - Beeke-Marie Nelke, Goldman Sachs
- Waltz - David Watkins, Deutsche Bank
- Symphony BDK for Java - Olivier Poupeney, Symphony
- Cloud Service Certification - Peter Thomas, Deutsche Bank
- Morphir - Attila Mihaly, Morgan Stanley
- Open Source Readiness - Gilles Gravier, Wipro
- FDC3 - Kris West, Cosaic
About the Open Source in FINANCE Podcast
Check it out, subscribe, and don’t forget to rate us (5 stars)!
Interested in this FINOS open source project, or any of our other projects? Click the link below to see how to get involved in the FINOS Community.
This Week at FINOS Blog - See what is happening at FINOS each week.
FINOS Landscape - See our landscape of FINOS open source and open standard projects.
Community Calendar - Scroll through the calendar to find a meeting to join.
FINOS Slack Channels - The FINOS Slack provides our Community another public channel to discuss work in FINOS and open source in finance more generally.
Project Status Dashboard - See a live snapshot of our community contributors and activity.
FINOS Virtual "Meetups" Videos & Slides - See replays of our virtual "meetups" based around the FINOS Community and Projects since we can't all be in the same room right now.
FINOS Open Source in Finance Podcasts - Listen and subscribe to the first open source in fintech and banking podcasts for deeper dives on our virtual "meetup" and other topics.