Meet the FINOS team at TradingTech Summit London and join us for a panel featuring our Senior Technical Architect Rob Moffat on "Driving trading innovation and digitisation with interoperability and low code no code technologies".
From the organizers:
Now in its 13th year, TradingTech Summit London takes place on 29th February 2024 at Hilton London Canary Wharf and examines the latest changes and innovations in trading technology and explores how technology is being deployed to create an edge in sell side and buy side capital markets financial institutions
2024 Topics include:
- Impact of regulation and market structure change on the trading landscape: Consolidated Tape, T+1 Settlement, UK and EU divergence
- Best practice approaches for modernising the trading technology stack
- Best practice approaches to cloud, SaaS and hybrid in trading
- Driving innovation and digitisation with interoperability, low code and no code trading platforms and tools
- How to build a modern data infrastructure to support today’s trading operations
- Disruptive innovation in market data – what does the future look like?
- The promise and potential of big data, AI and machine learning in trading research and analytics
- The evolution of communications surveillance
- Modernising the front to back trading workflow: Getting ready for T+1 Settlement
If you work in a front office trading tech team then join us to learn how these trends are impacting workflows, performance and shaping decisions around where to invest for future success.
Hilton London Canary Wharf, S Quay Square, Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH, United Kingdom