Next week, join the FINOS team in Bilbao for the Linux Foundation Open Source Summit Europe on the 19th to 21st of September. Don't forget to visit our booth at this conference covering the most important technologies, topics, and issues affecting open source today. Register for the summit here.
Do you want to learn the basics of FDC3 or become a Certified FDC3 Practitioner? We have two great options for you - one free and one free for a limited time only. Take the new Linux Foundation Introduction to FDC3 course and/or test out our new Certified FDC3 Practitioner exam. If you sign up for the exam before the end of September, you will be eligible to take it for free and receive a certificate and Credly badge issued by the Linux Foundation to share on socials.
In our most recent Open Source Readiness update, Rob Moffat highlights a ton of news articles including Creating an OSPO, a new Measurements section of the Body of Knowledge, Building an Open Source Culture, and more! Read the blog here.
WEEK OF 11 September - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of September 11, 2023 in the FINOS community.Monday, September 11
Tuesday, September 12
Wednesday, September 13
Thursday, September 14
- September 19-21 - Linux Foundation Open Source Summit Europe
- Join us in Bilbao for a conference umbrella, composed of a collection of events covering the most important technologies, topics, and issues affecting open source today. Register for the summit here.
- September 21 - TradingTech: Buy AND Build - The Future of Capital Markets Technology
- Join us in London at Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf to examine the latest changes and innovations in trading technology and explore how technology is being deployed to create an edge in sell side and buy side capital markets financial institutions. Register here.
- September 26-29 - Grace Hopper Celebration
- Grace Hopper celebration is the largest gathering of women and non-binary technologists in the world. Find out more about the agenda here, which includes a session on the FINOS Legend project, "Lead with Data: Using Goldman Sachs' Open-Sourced Legend Platform to Unlock Sustainability Insights".
- October 12, 18, & November 16 - Aeron Community Meetup: Autumn Roadshow
- This event series in London, New York, and Chicago is designed for Aeron users, contributors or just anyone interested in the latest developments in high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant applications. View the series details.
- October 22-25 - Money 20/20 USA
- This year's Money 20/20 in Las Vegas will focus on stories told through four distinct lenses - vulnerability, defense and offense, chain reactions, and experiences. View the full agenda and register.
- November 1 - Open Source in Finance Forum - NYC
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to email@example.com and you'll be added to the mailing list.