Here's what's happening in the week of March 15th, 2021 within the FINOS community. Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to community+subscribe@finos.
org and you'll be added to the mailing list.
FINOS Good First Issues and Help Wanted - Your Opportunity to Get Involved
Browse the list of FINOS Good First Issues and Help Wanted below for your chance to contribute to FINOS and make a difference to open source in finance.
Tuesday, March 16th
Wednesday, March 17th
- 10am ET / 2pm GMT. FINOS Office Hours - Your FINOS Questions Answered
- Join FINOS Director of Community James McLeod to answer any questions you may have about participating in the FINOS community. This session is not a 1:1 with James, but will have multiple people in the room, including FINOS contributors and maintainers. Feel free to forward to others who may be interested in contributing to FINOS.
- Calendar invite | Webex
Thursday, March 18th
- March 24. FINOS APAC Open Source in Fintech Meetup
- Join us for our next FINOS APAC Open Source in Fintech Meetup on March 24th at 5:00pm Australian EST / 6:00am GMT.
- Yong Sheng Tan, Developer Relations Technical Lead at FINOS member Symphony, will talk on the recently contributed open source Symphony BDK for Java. José Pozo, VP of Core Development at FINOS member Genesis will present on low code application platforms (LCAP) for Financial Markets.
- Register here
Have a great week and please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions and especially if you would like to present at a future FINOS virtual meetup.