The FDC3 project is thriving and we're eager to boost engagement even further. We are currently seeking volunteers to participate as beta-testers for FDC3 and Open Source Readiness (OSR) certification. Your feedback will help us refine and improve the standard. If you’re interested, please complete this form or reach out to our Senior Technical Architect, Rob Moffat at email@example.com. We're also seeking new maintainers for FDC3 identity and language integrations. If you have the expertise and would like to contribute to the project, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the latest blog on Open Source Readiness which features a Flagsmith podcast episode with Rob Moffat and Ben Rometsch. They discuss promoting open source development within banks.
Registration is now open for our virtual FINOS Q3 All Community Call! We have a jam-packed agenda that covers updates from the recent board meeting, save the dates for upcoming events, strategic initiatives and much more. Register here.
Time is running out to participate in the 2023 State of Open Source in Financial Services Survey. Complete the survey now.
WEEK OF 24 july - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of July 24, 2023 in the FINOS community.
Monday, July 24
Tuesday, July 25
Wednesday, July 26
- 9am ET / 2pm BST - FDC3: Desktop Agent Bridging
- 10am ET / 3pm BST - CFI: Reproducible Infrastructure
Thursday, July 27
- August 2 - Open Source London
- Our August meetup in partnership with Scott Logic will be hosted at NatWest's Bishopsgate offices in London and will focus AI and open source, and the opportunities and challenges of harnessing AI's business potential. Register here.
- August 9 - FINOS Q3 All Community Call
- Join Gabriele Columbro, FINOS Executive Director, and the FINOS team for FINOS Q3 Governing Board updates and a view of what's happening in FINOS throughout 2023. Register for the virtual call here.
- November 1 - Open Source in Finance Forum - NYC
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to email@example.com and you'll be added to the mailing list.