We're excited to bring you the latest news and updates from the world of open source readiness and FDC3. The latest blog on Open Source Readiness highlights InnerSource Licensing and Citi's Open Source Policy. Read more here and join the upcoming OSR SIG meeting on Wednesday, July 19th to hear more.
As well as that, FINOS' Rob Moffat shares FDC3 news on Desktop Bridging, FDC3 2.1 and a published success story from FINOS member, Luxoft. Learn more here.
Time is running out to participate in the 2023 State of Open Source in Financial Services Survey. Complete the survey now to be part of shaping the future of Open Source!
WEEK OF 17 july - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of July 17, 2023 in the FINOS community.
Tuesday, July 18
- 9am ET / 2pm BST - Software Security Supply Chain - DevOps Automation
- 10am ET / 3pm BST - CDM Collateral Working Group
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST - FINOS Regulation Innovation SIG
Wednesday, July 19
- 9am ET / 2pm BST - Open Source Readiness SIG - Checkpoint Session
- 10am ET / 3pm BST - CFI: Policy Working Group
Thursday, July 20
- 11am ET / 4pm BST - Backstage Working Group - FINOS DevOps Automation SIG
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST - FINOS DevOps Automation - Special Interest Group
- August 2 - Open Source London
- Our August meetup in partnership with Scott Logic will be hosted at NatWest's Bishopsgate offices in London and will focus AI and open source, and the opportunities and challenges of harnessing AI's business potential. Register here.
- November 1 - Open Source in Finance Forum - NYC
Please forward this blog to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll be added to the mailing list.