Happy New Year! As we step into 2024, we're delighted to announce dates and sponsorship details for our Open Source in Finance Forum (OSFF) - set to take place in London on June 26th and in New York on September 30th and October 1st. Download the prospectus and register your interest here.
Looking for interesting content? Listen to some of our standout podcast episodes from 2023, featuring a variety of guests including our newest team member Karl Moll, Alex Lakatos of The Interledger Foundation, Jonathan Gottfried of Major League Hacking, an insightful episode on the Common Domain Model (CDM), and much more!
WEEK OF 8 january - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of January 8, 2023 in the FINOS community:
Monday, January 8
Tuesday, January 9
- 11am ET / 4pm GMT - DevOps Automation SIG: Automated Change Deployment
Wednesday, January 10
Thursday, January 11
- 9:15am ET / 2:15pm GMT - a11y Theme Builder
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT - Zenith SIG: Brain Trust
Friday, January 12
- January 25 - Open Source London
- Join us at the Open Source meetup, hosted in partnership with Scott Logic at the LSEG offices. Engage in discussions on topics ranging from AI to Open Source, featuring speakers from LSEG, NatWest, ControlPlane and more. View the details and register now.
- January 29 - Big Boost Mondays Montreal
- Come along to our first “Big Boost Mondays” in Montreal, hosted by RBC. “Big Boost Mondays” is a Tech & DEI meet-up helping you find your pathway into technology in the city! Register here and stay tuned for speaker announcements.
- February 6-7 - State of Open Con 24
- Visit the FINOS team at our booth during the UK's open technology conference covering open source software, open hardware, and open data in London. Explore the conference details here.
- April 3-4 - FSI Hackathon for Autism
- Take part in this 2-day virtual event where you will have the chance to use your technical skills and work as a team to make a positive impact on the Autism community. Find more information and sign up here.
Have a great week and please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.
FINOS Community Managers