The new FINOS Certified FDC3 Practitioner (FCFP) certification is now available! Demonstrate your understanding of the key design considerations and rationale of the FDC3 standard and knowledge of the FDC3 ecosystem to earn a digital certificate and badge. Read more here and explore our other trainings and certifications.
This Thursday, join us for a FINOS Meetup in NYC and connect with Karl Moll, the new FINOS Technical Project Advocate. This meetup will also provide a chance to socialize with FINOS team members and participants in other FINOS projects.
Looking for a 2023 open source wrapped? Download our 2023 State of Open Source in Financial Services report. The report, informed by experts, explores evolving trends, strategic prospects, and unique challenges, providing insights for continued growth in financial services' open source engagement.
WEEK OF 15 january - MEETINGS
Here's what's happening during the week of January 15, 2023 in the FINOS community:
Tuesday, January 16
- 9am ET / 2pm GMT - DevOps Automation SIG: Software Security Supply Chain
Thursday, January 18
- 9:15am ET / 2:15pm GMT - a11y Theme Builder
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT - Zenith SIG: Brain Trust
- January 18 - FINOS Meetup NYC
- Join us for an opportunity to connect with Karl Moll, the new FINOS Technical Project Advocate. This meetup will also provide a chance to socialize with FINOS team members and participants in other FINOS projects. Limited seats are available here.
- January 25 - Open Source London
- Join us at the Open Source meetup, hosted in partnership with Scott Logic at the LSEG offices. Engage in discussions on topics ranging from AI to Open Source, featuring speakers from LSEG, NatWest, ControlPlane and more. View the details and register now.
- January 29 - Big Boost Mondays Montreal
- Come along to our first “Big Boost Mondays” in Montreal, hosted by RBC. “Big Boost Mondays” is a Tech & DEI meet-up helping you find your pathway into technology in the city! Register here and stay tuned for speaker announcements.
- February 6-7 - State of Open Con 24
- Visit the FINOS team at our booth during the UK's open technology conference covering open source software, open hardware, and open data in London. Explore the conference details here.
- April 3-4 - FSI Hackathon for Autism
- Take part in this 2-day virtual event where you will have the chance to use your technical skills and work as a team to make a positive impact on the Autism community. Find more information and sign up here.
Have a great week and please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or you would like to take part in a FINOS virtual Meetup or podcast.
FINOS Community Managers