Here's what's happening in the week of January 10th, 2022 within the FINOS community. Please forward this email to colleagues and industry partners who you think will be interested in FINOS. If someone forwarded this email to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a note to email@example.com and you'll be added to the mailing list.
Monday, January 10th
- 9:30am ET / 2:30pm GMT. KDB Project call
- 11am ET / 4pm GMT. FINOS InnerSource Special Interest Group
Tuesday, January 11th
- No project or SIG meetings planned for today.
Wednesday, January 12th
- 9am ET / 2pm GMT. FDC3: Desktop Agent Bridging Discussion Group
Thursday, January 13th
- 9am ET / 2pm GMT. FDC3 Context Data & Intents Discussion Group
- At the FDC3 Use Cases Roundtable London, October 5th 2021 participants agreed that the FDC3 lexicon needs to be expanded, both with additional intents and context types to support Use Cases, but also to include more primitive data types in order to construct complex types. A number of participants also agreed that now is an appropriate time to expand the Lexicon.
- This group is being convened to discuss and arrange work to contribute further Context types and Intents to support Use Cases being implemented by participants.
- Calendar invite | Webex | Agenda
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT. Waltz Monthly Project Meeting
Friday, January 14th
- 10am ET / 3pm GMT. Compliant Financial Infrastructure Project Meeting