Save The Date and Register Below
Join us for our quarterly "All Community Call" where the FINOS team and community will provide updates on what's been happening within the Foundation as well as what's coming up. We're still working on some of the specifics but we'll definitely be covering the topics below.
State of the Foundation - FINOS ED, Gabriele Columbro
- EasyCLA, LF Insights, Store, Swag Offer if live, Community specification
- Welcome Jane, Julia and Win
- OSSF Closing CFP, Possible Survey, TimeBase and New Projects
Community Recognition - FINOS Team
- Call for interest around open data strategy - Jane
- FINOS Community Spotlight and Recognitions
- Rolling LF/FINOS Leaderboard
FINOS Project & SIG Updates - Project Maintainers
- Legend - Beeke-Marie Nelke, Goldman Sachs
- Waltz - David Watkins, Deutsche Bank
- Symphony BDK for Java - Olivier Poupeney, Symphony
- Cloud Service Certification - Peter Thomas, Deutsche Bank
- Morphir - Attila Mihaly, Morgan Stanley
- Open Source Readiness - Gilles Gravier, Wipro
- FDC3 - Kris West, Cosaic
Q&A from the Community
We will continue the conversation during the All Community Call on the new FINOS Slack Channel. Please read about it here, and join us!
After registration, you will be sent the Zoom link for the All Call, as well as a calendar invite as a reminder.
This session will be recorded. The FINOS Community Code of Conduct provisions apply to this Meetup.
This Week at FINOS Blog - See what is happening at FINOS each week.
FINOS Landscape - See our landscape of FINOS open source and open standard projects.
Community Calendar - Scroll through the calendar to find a meeting to join.
FINOS Slack Channels - The FINOS Slack provides our Community another public channel to discuss work in FINOS and open source in finance more generally.
Project Status Dashboard - See a live snapshot of our community contributors and activity.
FINOS Virtual "Meetups" Videos & Slides - Access replays of our virtual "meetups" based around the FINOS Community and Projects since we can't all be in the same room right now.
FINOS Open Source in Fintech Podcasts - Subscribe and listen to the first open source in fintech and banking podcast for deeper dives on our virtual "meetup" and other topics.
Interested in FINOS open source projects? Click the link below to see how to get involved in the FINOS Community.