Here's what’s happening the week of June 24th, 2019 within the FINOS community. We encourage you to forward this to colleagues and industry partners who may be interested in FINOS and its mission.
Monday June 24
- 10am ET / 3pm BST FDC3 Context Data & Intents Working Group (FDC3 Program)
- Calendar Invite
- Dial-in: +1.415.655.0003 USA Toll | +44-20319-88141 UK Toll | Access code: 662 571 727
- Working Group Confluence Wiki Page
- Monday June 24 & Tuesday June 25th Compose (Typed Functional Programing) Conference
- Fordham University School of Law, 150 West 62nd Street, New York, NY 10023 [Map]
Tuesday June 25
Wednesday June 26
No program activities planned.
Thursday June 27
- 10am ET / 3pm BST FDC3 - API Working Group Meeting (FDC3 Program)
- 11am ET / 4pm BST FDC3 Use Cases Working Group (FDC3 Program)
Friday June 28
- 10am ET / 3pm BST FDC3 PMC Meeting (FDC3 Program)
Looking AheadGet Involved
- July 4-10 London Fintech Week
- Various events around London. Main event at 133 Houndsditch, London [Map]
- July 24 Banking On Blockchain: Exploring Decentralization
- Note: Looking for location in NYC; Message organizer (BlockchainNYC.org) if your org is interested in hosting
- August 6 Two Sigma Open Source Meetup
- 101 Avenue of the Americas (6th ave between Watt and Grand), 23rd floor, New York, NY [Map]
- October 13-15 All Things Open
- Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601 [Map]
- Early November FINOS Open Source Strategy Forum
Opportunities for further participation and contribution.
- The Financial Objects Program is looking for suggestions of proposed use cases for financial objects. Send suggestions to email@example.com.
- The Open Source Readiness Working Group is looking for open source process, policy, and governance questions & topics for future meetings. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two contributions have been recently approved: Data Helix from Scott Logic by the DT PMC, and an FDC3 compliant Launcher/Toolbar from Glue42 by the FDC3 PMC. Keep an eye out for the announcements that these projects have been fully on-boarded and in turn have become ready for contribution and consumption by the community.