Here's what’s happening the week of June 17th, 2019 within the FINOS community. We encourage you to forward this to colleagues and industry partners who may be interested in FINOS and its mission.
Monday June 17
- 10am ET / 3pm BST Metadata Standardization Working Group (Voice Program)
Tuesday June 18
- 9am ET / 2pm BST Pan-FINOS PMCs Monthly Roundtable
- Calendar Invite
- Dial-in: +1.415.655.0003 USA Toll | +44-20319-88141 UK Toll | Access code: 669 161 798
- 6pm ET / 11pm BST Two Sigma Open Source Meetup
- Two Sigma Investments, 101 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave between Watt and Grand), 23rd floor, New York, NY [Map]
Wednesday June 19
- 10am ET / 3pm BST Open Source Readiness Working Group (Open Source Readiness Program)
- 11am ET / 4pm BST FDC3 App Directory Working Group (FDC3 Program)
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST ODP Working Group (FDX Program)
Thursday June 20
No programs events planned.
Friday June 21
- 11am ET / 4pm BST Desktop Interop API Working Group (Plexus Program)
- June 24 Compose (Typed Functional Programing) Conference
- Fordham University School of Law, 150 West 62nd Street, New York, NY 10023 [Map]
- July 4-10 London Fintech Week
- Various events around London. Main event at 133 Houndsditch, London [Map]
- July 24 Banking On Blockchain: Exploring Decentralization
- Note: Looking for location in NYC; Message organizer (BlockchainNYC.org) if your org is interested in hosting
- October 13-15 All Things Open
- Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601 [Map]
- Early November FINOS Open Source Strategy Forum
Opportunities for further participation and contribution.
- The Financial Objects Program is looking for suggestions of proposed use cases for financial objects. Send suggestions to email@example.com.
- The Open Source Readiness Working Group is looking for open source process, policy, and governance questions & topics for future meetings. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.