First, in case you missed it, congratulations to this quarter's FINOS Featured Contributor, Riko Eksteen of Adaptive Financial Consulting.
Here's what’s happening the week of August 5th, 2019 within the FINOS community:
Monday August 5th
- 11am ET / 4pm BST. kdb+ Project Meeting (Data Technologies Program)
Tuesday, August 6th
- 10am ET / 3pm BST. FDC3 General Meeting (FDC3 Program)
- 11am ET / 4pm BST. Security Reference Data Project Meeting (Data Technologies Program)
- [external event] Two Sigma Open Source Meetup
- 101 Avenue of the Americas (6th ave between Watt and Grand), 23rd floor, NY [Map]
Wednesday, August 7th
- [external event] OpenFin React Hooks - Presented by Scott Logic
- Webinar. Registration details here
Thursday, August 8th
- 10am ET / 3pm BST. Context Data & Intents WG Meeting (FDC3 Program)
- 11am ET / 4pm BST. Financial Objects WG Meeting (Financial Objects Program)
Friday, August 9th
- 11am ET / 4pm BST. Plexus PMC Meeting (Plexus Program)
- September 19-20 Open Core Summit
- Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco [Map]
- Speakers include FINOS Executive Director Gabriele Columbro
- October 13-15 All Things Open
- Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601 [Map]
- November 20 FINOS Open Source Strategy Forum
A full list of upcoming events can be found at www.finos.org/events.
Get Involved. Opportunities for further participation and contribution:
- The Financial Objects Program is looking for suggestions of proposed use cases for financial objects. Send suggestions to email@example.com.
- The Open Source Readiness WG is looking for open source process, policy, and governance questions & topics for future meetings. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Security Reference Data WG (DataTechnologies Program) is looking for existing challenges related to managing Security Reference Data. Send suggestions to email@example.com
- The Cloud Service Certification Project is looking for additional financial institutions that would like to participate in the project. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if your firm is interested.