Here's what’s happening the week of August 26th, 2019 within the FINOS community
Monday August 26th
- No Program activities planned.
Tuesday, August 27th
Wednesday, August 28th
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST. Open Developer Platform WG (FDX Program)
Thursday, August 29th
- 10am ET / 3pm BST. Cloud Service Certification Project Bi-Weekly Meeting (FDX Program)
Friday, August 30th
- No program activities planned.
- September 9-12 Boston Fintech Week
- Several locations across Boston, MA
- September 19-20 Open Core Summit
- Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco [Map]
- Speakers include FINOS Executive Director Gabriele Columbro
- October 13-15 All Things Open
- Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601 [Map]
- November 20 FINOS Open Source Strategy Forum
A full list of upcoming events can be found at www.finos.org/events.
Get Involved. Opportunities for further participation and contribution:
- ChartIQ has announced its intent to contribute its "Secure Electron Adaptor". Review and provide and feedback directly in JIRA on CONTRIB-52. Into which program this contribution would come is still TBD; one possibility is Plexus.
- The Financial Objects Program is looking for suggestions of proposed use cases for financial objects. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Open Source Readiness WG is looking for open source process, policy, and governance questions & topics for future meetings. Send suggestions to email@example.com.
- The Security Reference Data WG (Data Technologies Program) is looking for existing challenges related to managing Security Reference Data. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Cloud Service Certification Project has defined Volunteer Roles for those who would like to participate in the project. Reach out to email@example.com if you're interested.