Here's what’s happening the week of August 19th, 2019 within the FINOS community.
Monday August 19th
- No Program activities planned.
Tuesday, August 20th
- 9am ET / 2pm BST. Pan-FINOS PMCs Monthly Roundtable
- 11am ET / 4pm BST. DT - Security Reference Data WG (DT Program)
Wednesday, August 21st
- No program activities planned.
Thursday, August 22nd
- 10am ET / 3pm BST FDC3 API Working Group Meeting (FDC3 Program)
- 11am ET / 4pm BST Data Technologies PMC Call (DT Program)
- 12pm ET / 5pm BST Financial Objects WG Meeting (Financial Objects Program)
Friday, August 23rd
- 9am ET / 2pm BST FDC3 PMC Meeting (FDC3 Program)
- 11am ET / 4pm BST Plexus PMC meeting (Plexus Program)
- September 9-12 Boston Fintech Week
- Several location across Boston, MA
- September 17 Gitlab Commit New York
- September 19-20 Open Core Summit
- Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco [Map]
- Speakers include FINOS Executive Director Gabriele Columbro
- October 9 Gitlab Commit London
- October 13-15 All Things Open
- Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601 [Map]
- November 20 FINOS Open Source Strategy Forum
A full list of upcoming events can be found at www.finos.org/events.
Get Involved. Opportunities for further participation and contribution:
- The Financial Objects Program is looking for suggestions of proposed use cases for financial objects. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Open Source Readiness WG is looking for open source process, policy, and governance questions & topics for future meetings. Send suggestions to email@example.com.
- The Security Reference Data WG (Data Technologies Program) is looking for existing challenges related to managing Security Reference Data. Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Cloud Service Certification Project has defined Volunteer Roles for those who would like to participate. Reach out to email@example.com if you're interested.